ADATA 8GB DDR3 1600MHz DESKTOP RAM
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- For Desktop PCs, Speed: PC3-12800, Module Specification: 240Pin U-DIMM. CAS Latency: CL11, Working Voltage: 1.35V.
- High speed up to 1600MHz, Transfer bandwidth up to 12.8GB/s 6-layer PCB provides improved signal transfer and system stability.
- Energy efficient: save up to 10% compared to DDR3. Operating Temperature: 0°C-85°C.
- Supports Intel Skylake and Coffee Lake platforms, future-proof for Kaby Lake & Cannon Lake platforms. Complies with JEDEC standards and RoHS compliant.
- ADATA standard U-DIMM, Very Low-Profile modules (VLP), or small outline modules (U-DIMM) for notebooks, all implement cutting edge technology that enables remarkable memory quality, stability, and reliability.