AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Upto 4.3GHz 8 Core 16 Threads AM4 Socket 20MB CacheDesktop Processor with Wraith Prism with RGB LED Thermal Solution (YD270XBGAFBOX)
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X processor is designed to offer you the highest multiprocessing performance on a mainstream desktop. The 8 core processor equipped with true machine learning is designed to utilize the resources effectively and will offer your brilliant gaming experience when paired with a equally capable graphics card.
- Ryzen 7 2700X comes with 16 threads which would enable fast creative workloads. Applications and tasks involving web-browsers, Web Servers, games, Text editors, IDE's would benefit in a positive way with enhanced performance, reduced render times and seamless designing and content creation and streaming.
- The unlocked processor has a base clock speed of 3.7 GHz with Max Boost Clock of 4.3 GHz. It comes with Wraith PRIZM with RGB cooler adding that extra flair to the setup and making sure the processor is cooled sufficiently which ensures stable performance even when the processor is handling intensive tasks.
- All this paired with 20Mb of combined cache with L1 of 768 Kb, L2 of 4Mb and L3 cache of 16Mb for rapid access to large data sets. The massive Cache memory on-board translates to superior game performance and other multi-threaded processes.
- It has a TDP rating of 105W with dual channel DDR4 support for upto 29333Mhz. The processor is recommended to go with X470 Chipset with a Ryzen ready AM4 motherboard. It supports AMD StoreMI Technology, AMD SenseMI Technology, AMD Ryzen Master Utility, AMD Ryzen VR-Ready Premium.
We Also Recommend
AMD Ryzen 3 3100 4 Cores 8 Threads 18MB Cache PCIe 4.0 7nm Desktop Processor with Max Boost of 3.9GHz and Wraith Stealth Cooler
AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics Desktop Processor (YD2200C5FBBOX)
Ryzen 9 3900XT Desktop Processor (100-100000277WOF)
AMD Ryzen 5 3500 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.1 GHz 19MB Cache AM4 Socket (100-000000050)