From the manufacturer
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 Memory
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 memory brings the latest, cutting-edge technology for next-gen gaming platforms. Taking speed, capacity and reliability even further, DDR5 arrives with an arsenal of enhanced features, like on-die ECC (ODECC) for improved stability at extreme speeds, dual 32-bit subchannels for increased efficiency, and an on-module power management integrated circuit (PMIC) to provide juice where it’s needed most.
Superior speed advancements with double the banks from 16 to 32 and double the burst length from 8 to 16, take DDR5 memory, your gaming experience and your overall system applications to the next-level of performance.
Whether you’re pushing the limits in your gaming with the most extreme settings, live streaming at 4K+ or pushing large animation and 3D Rendering, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 memory is the level up needed, while seamlessly bridging style and unleashing performance.
- Greater performance starting at 4800MHz
- Improved stability for overclocking
- Increased efficiency
- Intel XMP 3.0-Ready and Certified
- Qualified by the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers1
- Plug N Play at 4800MHz2
- Low-profile heat spreader design
Greater starting speed performance
With an aggressive starting speed at 4800MHz, DDR5 is 50% faster than DDR4.
Improved stability for overclocking
On-die ECC (ODECC) helps maintain data integrity to sustain the ultimate performance while you push the limits!
Boosted by double the banks and burst length and two independent 32-bit subchannels, DDR5’s exceptional handling of data shines with the latest games, programs and demanding applications.
Qualified by the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers1
Tested and approved so you can build and upgrade with confidence on your preferred motherboard.
- Featured on the Qualified Vendor Lists (QVL) of the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers.
- Kingston FURY Plug N Play memory will run in DDR5 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer’s system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer’s BIOS. Kingston FURY Plug N Play DDR5 products support XMP 3.0 specifications so overclocking can also be achieved by enabling the built-in XMP Profile.
|Manufacturer||KINGSTON, No. 1-5, Li-Hsin Road., 1 Science Based Industrial Park, Hsin-Chu, Taiwan TEL: 886-3-564-1539|
|Item Height||34.8 Millimeters|
|Item Width||6.6 Millimeters|
|Product Dimensions||13.34 x 0.66 x 3.48 cm; 39 Grams|
|Item model number||KF552C40BB-32|
|RAM Size||32 GB|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR5 SDRAM|
|Memory Clock Speed||5200|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||39 g|